nedeľa 29. novembra 2009

A few shots from Berlin

A few shots from Berlin... visited and taken this summer...5.30 AM ...just arrived :)

"Okay, I'm gonna write and send 2 SMS simultaneusly, wonder which one arrives first..." ;)
...maybe he was even writing with his right hand to the cellphone in his left hand vice versa...

just some guy from S-Bahn :)


This was intriguing... waterfall in one of the many city parks... I really liked that!

...and behind the "waterfall park" was this beautiful building... old and abandoned... my taste exatly :)

...not to mention this amazing abandoned factory... mmmm

Monika, our host... thank you!


...we were sitting in a nice caffe...

drinking tea... talking...

...aaaand having fun :)

Next morning... picking the places to visit...

...near Checkpoint Charlie



Berliner Dom


...entrance to a very interesting streetart and alternative art exhibition in old, partially destroyed building

...where in the hell is that street?

...people in Berlin read books ...not only while traveling... I'd like to see that more in my town

...Jozef picking some postcards for his friends


"Granpa Verboten" ...he was really upset when I took his picture... being polite, smiling and playing idiot helped me to make him smile in the end and allowing me to publish his photo :)

1 komentár:

  1. we want more like this..this one's the Street shot

    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_qequ4OPpWbw/SxHDZGvEZ5I/AAAAAAAABlg/3dPZR0ezBdw/s1600/berlin-014.jpg

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť